Wednesday, March 19, 2008

it’s an awful curse (is a good curse ever exists?)

It could be bliss if I had gone in slumber 2 hours ago

But simply I just didn’t

And so I got the call

The shit call


At times I just dislike my voice

Dislike means in a bad way fool

And I got sidetracked by what I’ve said earlier

At times I just don’t understand why my mouth doesn’t want to toil all along with my brain

They are parts of a single person, yet they act like oh-so-independently and screw me up in between head or tongue

It’s a hard pick-outs


I’m suck at grammar

And even suck at trying to accumulate every single word forms in my brain and make them into ‘words’ to read on.

Yeah I’m completely sucking this whole hell out


Anyway, you guys should try Shoji Meguro’s Burn My Dread

(Sometimes I just need a break from all those metal, emo, rock, grunge, punk, or whatever)

No comments: